top of page

Replacement Certificates

If you have lost or misplaced your Exam Certificates, you will need to apply to the relevant exam boards for replacements. Unfortunately, Mayflower High School does not hold duplicate copies.

Exam boards will not replace lost certificates with further original copies (exceptional circumstances will be considered). Only damaged or destroyed certificates will be replaced and, in these circumstances, the originals must be returned or evidence provided that they have been destroyed (e.g. by fire, theft or flood). Candidates who have lost certificates may apply for a “Certified statement of results” from the relevant awarding body for their own use or request that a confirmation of results be sent to external bodies (employers, etc.). Details may be found on the exam boards’ websites at the following links:





bottom of page